Telephone Banking is available 24 hours a days, seven days a week.
Easy to Use
All you have to do is dial and follow the automated prompts.
Check Your Balance
Need to know how much is in your account? All you have to do is call.
You can move money between your Connexus accounts over the phone.
How to Get Started
- Call 800.438.2747.
- Enter your member number. This is not the same as your checking/savings account number.
- Enter your access code. Your initial code is the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number.
- Listen to the menu prompts and select the transaction/information you need.
Quick Access Guide to Telephone Banking and Digital Banking
Tips for Using Telephone Banking
- Follow each entry with the pound key (#).
- Your member number is different than your checking/savings account numbers.
- Enter monetary transactions in dollars and cents without a decimal point. $125.45 is entered as 12545#.
- Loan payoffs are good only for the same day you call. Please contact us if you plan to mail your payoff.
- During business hours, hit 0 to reach the Member Contact Center.
- For any other issues, please call 800.845.5025.