Security & Fraud
We’ve Got Your Back
In a digital world full of scammers and hackers, protecting your data is our top priority.
If you suspect fraud, lose your card, or need to report it stolen, call us at 800.845.5025 immediately.
How to Protect Yourself From Fraud
Keeping Your Password Safe
One of the easiest and most important ways to protect yourself is to use a strong password.
- Use a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Don’t use common words, phrases, or number sequences.
- Avoid personal information that others may know about you (nickname, birth date, street name, etc.).
- The longer the password, the stronger it is.
- Use a different password for each of your important accounts.