Security & Fraud
We’ve Got Your Back
In a digital world full of scammers and hackers, protecting your data is our top priority.
If you suspect fraud, lose your card, or need to report it stolen, call us at 800.845.5025 immediately.
How to Protect Yourself From Fraud
How to Lower Your Risk of Being Scammed
While we have resources to protect you, we still want to make sure you know what to do if a scammer targets you.
- Know that Connexus will never call and ask for your personal information or account information.
- Do not share your verification code unless YOU called Connexus.
- If a caller pressures you into giving up personal information, hang up immediately.
- Caller IDs can be faked. If you’re skeptical, hang up and call us directly.
- Scammers are sophisticated and sound legit. If you’re unsure, call us directly.
- Do not answer calls from unknown numbers. Valid callers will leave a message.
- Do not respond to unverified text messages asking you to call your financial institution.
- Review your account statements. Call us if you notice any unauthorized activity.